The new site features additional filters as well as a redesigned layout to make it easier and faster for you to find your dream Manchester apartment. Everything has been created with you in mind and we really hope you enjoy using it.
To celebrate the launch of our new website we are offering one lucky winner and a friend the ultimate VIP experience in Manchester.
Basil House Portland Street is one of Manchester Apartments’s most prestigious properties. Housed in one of Manchester’s iconic ‘palazzo’ warehouses, which date from the early 1800’s, the building has been lovingly transformed into luxury apartments by our in-house construction and design team.
Each apartment boasts heritage features such as exposed brick walls and original beams, as well as high-quality furnishings hand-selected by the team to complement the building’s history whilst providing the utmost comfort and style.
Basil House Portland Street benefits from an enviable location in the heart of Manchester City Centre, a short walk away from the upmarket shopping and nightlife area of Spinningfields.
20 Stories has been making waves in Manchester’s burgeoning fine dining scene since it opened in March this year, and it’s not hard to see why. It might just be the most glamorous spot in the city.
Located on the 19th floor of No. 1 Spinningfields, 20 Stories boasts 360-degree views of Manchester – what better place to watch the sun go down with a cocktail in hand? The ‘Modern British’ menu has been much praised by food critics, as has the Drinks List, which celebrates the history and diversity of the local area.
The current waiting list for a table reservation at 20 Stories is several months. This is an unmissable opportunity to wine and dine at one of Manchester’s best restaurants.
AJ Limos have over a decade’s experience providing chauffeur services and boast an impressive fleet of luxury vehicles and professional drivers. Befitting of this VIP Manchester Experience, winners will be picked up at Basil House Portland Street in a Bentley Flying Spur - the ultimate way to travel in style through the city.
These Terms and Conditions apply to Manchester Apartments’s Ultimate VIP Manchester Experience competition, which will take place between Monday 11th June and Monday 25th June 2018.
How to enter:
· To gain more entries, share the competition post on any of our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or via email. Each share constitutes one entry. You must enter via the form provided first otherwise additional entries will not be counted.
· No purchase is necessary.
· Contestants can enter the competition at any time between Monday 11th June 2018 at 16.00 and Monday 25th June 2018 at 12.00.
· Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
· The winner will be selected at random by a computerised system.
· The competition winner will be announced on Tuesday 26th June 2018.
Conditions of entry:
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· The competition is open to UK residents only.
· Employees and direct family members of employees of Manchester Apartments or any of the Beech Group companies cannot win.
· Associates of the competition cannot win.
· The prize includes: a one-night stay in a 2-bedroom apartment in Manchester Apartments’s Basil House Portland Street development; chauffeur service in a Bentley Flying Spur from Basil House Portland Street to 20 Stories restaurant; a 3-course meal for 2 and a bottle of wine at 20 Stories restaurant. No transport will be provided for the return journey to Basil House Portland Street.
· The bottle of wine at 20 Stories will be chosen by their sommelier. All dietary requirements can be accommodated. Steaks and Sharing Mains are not included. The table reservation is for 2 hours, from 20.30 until 22.30.
· The prize is only valid for Friday 29th June 2018. Entrants must be available on this date.
· All entrants must be able to get to Basil House, 105-107 Portland St, Manchester M1 6DF, for 18.30 on Friday 29th June 2018.
· The winner must be ready to be picked up at Basil House at 20.00 on Friday 29th June 2018 to be transported to 20 Stories.
Receipt of prize
· The prize winner will be notified by email between 12.00 – 17.00 on Monday 25th June. Entrants must be contactable via email during this time in order to confirm receipt of the prize.
· If for whatever reason we cannot contact you between 12.00 – 17.00 on Monday 25th June, Manchester Apartments reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
· If the chosen winner cannot attend on Friday 29th June, they must inform Manchester Apartments by 15.00 on Wednesday 27th June 2018.
· By entering the competition, the winner and their chosen guest consents to taking part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. This includes having their photo taken at Basil House Portland Street on arrival and consenting to this image and his/her name being used for publicity purposes by Manchester Apartments in both printed and/or online formats, including across all social media channels. If you do not consent to this, you are responsible for informing Manchester Apartments when you accept the prize.
· The winner consents to provide a phone number, to be used only for contacting them to clarify receipt of the prize and make necessary arrangements between the dates Monday 25th June and Friday 29th June. This will then be removed from our system and will not be used for marketing purposes.
· The prize must be accepted as offered, it is not transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
· The prize must not be re-sold.
· The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
· The prize has no monetary value.