If you are a tenant and are self-isolating, you need to let your property manager know as soon as possible.
By keeping us informed you are helping us to protect other residents and staff in your apartment building as we are able to arrange additional cleaning measures recommended by Public Health England. Your contact with us will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure that you follow all the guidance provided to you by the authority that confirmed your positive result.
Not that we may still require access to your apartment for essential maintenance works but all other maintenance and viewings will be halted while you are in isolation.
We appreciate this will be a difficult time for you and wish you a speedy recovery.
To help prevent spread of the virus you must follow the guidance from Public Health England and DEFRA regarding the disposal of your household waste:
Dispose of your waste in a plastic rubbish bag and tie it when full. This bag should then be placed in a second bin bag and tied. Do NOT put your waste in the communal bins until your waste has been stored for at least 72 hours.
Please do not carry waste to the communal bin stores yourself, make arrangements with friends or neighbours that may be helping you with food supplies whilst you are isolating.
Please follow the official Government and NHS advice in order to protect you and others:
Our office is open and our absolute priority is keeping visitors and our employees safe. To help, all visitors are asked to please wear a face covering when visiting the office and to pay attention to the signage, including staying 2 metres apart. To help with social distancing, please don't arrive in a group of more than 2 people.
Please pay attention to the signage in buildings and follow the advice given:
- Keep 2 metres away from others
- Only touch what you need to and be careful touching buttons, doors and handrails
- Wash your hands after passing through corridors and lobbies
- If there is a lift, please follow the guidance in the lift or take the stairs if you can
- Keep to the left when passing others in corridors and on staircases
- Staff will take extra precautions when visiting your apartment for maintenance including washing hands before entry and wearing gloves
- Report all essential maintenance via FixFlo
We are able to carry out both virtual viewings or viewings in person. For viewings in person, we have put in place the following measures to help keep everyone safe:
- We will restrict the number of people present at the viewing in order to carry out effective and safe social distancing.
- Our team will wear a face covering and we ask applicants and residents to please do the same.
- Everyone must wash their hands prior to the viewing and every effort must be made not to touch anything. Our team will also wear disposable gloves.
- If your apartment is being viewed, open windows and doors prior to the viewing. If possible, leave the property for the viewing. If it is not possible, please wear a face covering.
- If you are self-isolating or showing symptoms of coronavirus, you must postpone your viewing. Please let us know as soon as possible by calling us on 0777 808 7000 or 0161 228 6633.
We understand that a number of tenants may have financial concerns regarding their tenancy and the impact of coronavirus.
If you are having problems paying your rent, please let your Property Manager know as soon as possible. You will be asked fill in a form and attach any supporting evidence you have. This can be a letter from your employer, your most recent payslip and a copy of your employment contract. If you’re unsure who your property manager is, please have a look at our contact page.
Although all rents are payable by tenants and there is no official policy within our contract for early termination, we do sympathise in these exceptional circumstances and do want to support as best we can.
We will try and help you in any way we can during this difficult time. If you feel you need to leave your tenancy before its end date, we might be able to assist you. Please speak with your Property Manager.
Please remember that we are running a business with staff and overheads to pay, please don’t submit any false information in your form as we will investigate each case thoroughly.
Student loans – you may be eligible for additional financial support from Student Finance, please follow this link to see if you are applicable.
Sponsored students - If you are no longer receiving your sponsorship money you will need to fill in the form and attach a confirmation letter from your sponsor. The letter should include the date that sponsorship money ceased.
Professionals in full or part time employment – speak to us if you are struggling with any of the following: Redundancy, Statutory sick pay, Zero hours contacts.
Your mental health and coronavirus
Helping vulnerable people in your community
Citizen’s Advice regarding coronavirus and your bills