Discover your ideal apartment
Explore the location
Everything you need to know
Tenants at these upcoming apartments in Old Trafford will benefit from the following:
• An on-site gym, communal lounge, coffee bar and secluded garden area
• Concierge service
• Fantastic views over Manchester United and the city centre from certain apartments
Predicted EPC rating: B
Westpoint is Phase 1 of an ongoing building project, aiming to bring a new level of apartment living to Old Trafford for young professionals and students.
Our CGIs (computer generated images) are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as a general guidance.
The ideal location
As Manchester's most exciting growth area, there are plenty of reasons to make Old Trafford your next home:
• University Academy '92 (brainchild of the ‘Class of ‘92’ and backed by Microsoft) will be opening for 2019 for business, media and sports students
• Ideal for students at the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Salford
• Being only a three minute walk from Trafford Bar tram stop, which is just two stops away from Deansgate-Castlefield
• Close proximity to MediaCityUK, Salford Quays and the city centre
• Within minutes of prime shopping destinations, including intu Trafford Centre, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and House of Fraser
• Just moments from the city centre and its range of popular restaurants, including Tattu, The Refuge, El Gato Negro and the Chinatown area
From underfloor heating and energy efficient technologies to superfast 10GB Wi-Fi exclusive to Manchester Apartments, tenants living at our high-spec Westpoint apartments will benefit from a wide range of exceptional features.
Explore Apartment Features
It doesn't stop there. Enhance your living experience even further by choosing one or more of our upgrades, including weekly cleaning services and a premium internet hub.